Get an introduction to the Nokia IDE for Java ME. Based on Eclipse MJT, the Nokia IDE delivers features to make your apps development easier. These features include a set of welcome screens, the Device SDK Manager — which makes selecting the SDKs you need easy — and a Nokia specific JAD attribute editor among others. This video will provide you with a good overview of what to expect when you start work with the IDE.
- How to use basic image processing features of AMMS (JSR-234) (Featured Article – Nokia Asha)
- Advanced Techniques for Big UI (Featured Article – Windows Phone)
- Displaying Nokia Maps in a Form in Java ME (Featured Article – Nokia Asha)
- Transfer an Image with NFC (Featured Article – Windows Phone)
- How to create a magnifying lens application in Asha platform (Featured Article – Nokia Asha)