Get an introduction to the Nokia IDE for Java ME. Based on Eclipse MJT, the Nokia IDE delivers features to make your apps development easier. These features include a set of welcome screens, the Device SDK Manager — which makes selecting the SDKs you need easy — and a Nokia specific JAD attribute editor among others. This video will provide you with a good overview of what to expect when you start work with the IDE.
- Create an engaging Series 40 web app in minutes with Nokia Xpress Web Apps Builder 1.0 (Featured Video)
- Movie Reviews Series 40 Web App (Featured Article)
- Series 40 Webinar: Working with persistent storage in Series 40 apps (Featured Video)
- 3D print a shell for your Nokia Phone (Featured Article)
- Series 40 Webinar: Getting Started with 3D Game Development on Nokia Series 40 Asha Phones (Featured Video)