Get an introduction to the Nokia IDE for Java ME. Based on Eclipse MJT, the Nokia IDE delivers features to make your apps development easier. These features include a set of welcome screens, the Device SDK Manager — which makes selecting the SDKs you need easy — and a Nokia specific JAD attribute editor among others. This video will provide you with a good overview of what to expect when you start work with the IDE.
- Orton Effect Filter Recipe (Nokia Imaging SDK) (Featured Article – Windows Phone)
- Creating Windows Phone and Window 8.1 applications using Microsoft App Studio (Featured Article – Windows Phone)
- Retro game console custom effect using Imaging SDK (Featured Article – Windows Phone)
- Integrating Disqus with Nokia X applications (Featured Article – Nokia X)
- FishEye lens filter effect (Featured Article – Windows Phone)